Thursday, April 19, 2012

Molding Me has worldwide readership

I was plunking around on my dashboard trying to figure out how to add an "ask me questions" section to my blog (and I failed so if any of you know how, please enlighten me) when I came across my blog's stats. I was blown away to see that not only are people reading my blog in the United States, Alaska included, but I have readers in the following countries: Dominican Republic, Russia, Mexico, Morocco, the UK, Ghana, India, Thailand and Afghanistan!

Now, most countries I can guess who is reading my blog because I have friends studying and or living there (thanks for reading guys :) ) but a few countries I have no one accounted for and I am so grateful that people are interested!

Thank you for reading about my thoughts and experiences! I hope they entertain you.


No comments:

Post a Comment